Thursday, April 12, 2012

GOD'S FLOWERS

Good Morning, Mighty Woman of God!

Thank you for your prayers and I pray for you daily also.  May the Lord richly bless you and keep you in His arms of protection.

I was in prayer the other day and the Lord gave me a beautiful and most awesome vision.  As I was praying, I saw a vision of the Lord picking beautiful flowers.  They were all sorts of colors and of different types.  There were so many of them.  He carried them in bunches and His arms never got full, He just kept picking them and putting them in His hands.  Now, I am not an interpreter of dreams.  One of you ladies might be.  One thing I did receive from this was that the Lord was collecting all of the saints prayers and carrying them in His arms.  The Lords arms never got too full for Him to carrying the prayers.  He had all types of prayers in His arms.  Prayers of healing, prayers of financial blessings, prayers of joy, peace, sorrow, anger issues, prayers for marriages, children, hospitals, and even prayers from the prisons.  They were of all types.  It didn't matter, where the prayers were coming from, they were all in His hands.  THANK YOU JESUS!  I just had to say that right now, even as I type, the Lord is revealing more of the vision to me, so I have to give it to you as He is giving it to me right now. 

Woman of God, it doesn't matter what your prayer is for, GODS' GOT IT!  Some of you have been praying for loved ones too long and not seeing a result that you think is good, GODS' GOT IT!  Someone has been praying for a loved one in prison, GODS' GOT IT!  Someone has been praying for a release out of a soul tie, GODS' GOT IT!  Someone has been praying and thinking that they have gone so far off from the Lord, GOD'S GOT IT! 

Your prayers are like beautiful flowers for the Lord. He has gathered all the prayers of the saints and put them in His arms.  He hasn't dropped one single petal, not one.  I pray that this message reaches you because I am typing as the Holy Spirit is giving it as fast as I can.  All I keep hearing is GODS' GOT IT!  Someone is crying, I know becasue my spirit is in sync with someone reading this today.  You are crying and right now I am crying with you.  I don't know what the problem is, but I see a vision of you on your knees crying.  Get up, becasue GODS' GOT IT!  I speak the spirit of peace over you right now.  Whoever the Holy Spirit is talking to right now, I want you to know that I've been there too.  I still don't know all the aspects because it has not been revealed for some reason.  I am a servant of God and only can hear and see what He wants to reveal.  I must say this though, the Spirit of the Lord is very powerful within me and I do hear Him as a prophetess.  Please hang on a little bit longer, I know I am speaking to someone right now because the tears are beginning to flow.  Maybe I am crying instead of you.  All I do know is that you have to hold on a little bit longer.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment