Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CHAPTERS OF LIFE

Good morning, Mighty Woman of God!

I pray that you are all blessed on today.  My prayer for you today is that you are walking under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

There will always be different aspects of your life that you wish you could go back and change.  That is just not possible.  So, instead of wishing that you could go back and make changes to your life; why not look at those particular aspects as just another chapter of your life.  Your past can always be used to altar the path that you will take in the next chapter of your life.  Life is a journey, that can bring joy and heartache in your life.  The key to enjoying life's journey is to always expect for the Lord God to be with you during the joy and sorrows in your life.  Chapters in your life do not always have to be bad.  If you have a relationship with the Lord God, every time your life's chapter changes, you can be assured that God is turning the pages. 

Woman of God, I know that some of you have journeyed down the wrong road in your life.  Somehow things just seemed to take a turn for the worst.  Let me assure you that God knew you would take a wrong turn and He made provisions for you.  Although you may feel like you are at a place of darkness, try looking at the place in your life as just another chapter.  This is the chapter where you have to praise God with all your heart and soul.  You can take your pain and disappointments and turn them around to be a testimony.  Your testimony will be your way out of that bad chapter of your life.  The bible says, "we overcome the enemy by the words of our testimonies".  The reason why, is because, as long as you admit to a godly person about your shortcomings the enemy won't be able to keep you in that situation.  Notice I said godly person. 

It's okay to feel lost, I still feel that way sometimes too.  I too, still wonder what God has in store for me in this journey called life.  There have been times when I was so far down, I couldn't get any lower.  I have already been through the chapter called, "drug addiction".  If fact, I went through that chapter a couple of times before I finally got it right and decided to hold on to my deliverance.  I went through the chapter called "marriage" four times.  I went through the chapter called "promiscuous".  I went through the chapter called "loneliness" and that is one of the reasons why I have a relationship with God.  In that chapter, I realize that God has been with me through the other chapters of my life.

I want you to know that whatever chapter you are in of your life, Jesus is right there with you.  I know that there were plenty of times that God could have left me in one of those painful chapters but His grace and mercy said, "she will come out".  I want you to realize and get this embedded in your spirit, that you can never do anything that will cause God to leave you.  The only way that you will get the Lord God to leave you, is if you deny the Holy Spirit.  God is with you through the bad chapters, the chapters that aren't so bad, and the good chapters.  The stronger your relationship with God becomes, the more victorious you will become in your chapters of life. The next time you are in prayer, ask the Lord God to help you as you journey through your chapters of life.  LET US PRAY!

Heavenly Father, I give you glory and praise on today. I thank you for the chapters in my life, those that are bad and those that are good.  Lord, I thank you that you are always with me, bidding me to come closer to You.  Lord, as I take this journey called life, I am asking for your spiritual guidance, in Jesus name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment