Monday, June 10, 2013

2013 WOMEN'S CONFERENCE

Woman of God,

I held my first of many women conference in the Chicagoland area on May 25, 2013.  As I sat on the airplane and listened to my favorite worship cd, I just began to cry.  I mean seriously cry.  I was hoping that the person sitting next to me wouldn't notice and think that I was strange.  I just began thanking God.  I kept saying to Him, over and over again, "Lord, I am so grateful that you trust me with your flock".  I just kept saying it over and over again.  No matter which one of my plans for the conference would go wrong, I knew without a doubt that the Spirit of the Lord was not only with me, but was also waiting for me to open my mouth and be used. 
 
I don't take it lightly that God uses me to be a vessel.  I serve with such gratitude and humility.  The one thing that I do know is that praying and ministering to women makes me so happy.  Even though I have been blessed with the Gift of Knowledge, I still cry after speaking into someone's life because I am so grateful that God uses me.  Knowing that I am in no way perfect and still mess us sometimes, keeps me humble because I know that I have done nothing to deserve the compassion and favor of God.
 
I thank God for each of you that served God by serving me during the conference.  I thank God for each of you that put your life on hold for a few hours to hear the Spirit of the Lord speak and bless you through me.  You have trusted me and I thank you for that.  I love you with the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.  God bless you, my sisters in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment