Thursday, June 20, 2013

S.G.W.M. MISSION STATEMENT

Mighty woman of God, I am sharing with you the Mission Statement for "Spiritual Growth for Women Ministry, in hope that you will understand and why I do what I do when it comes to women.  I have prayed with or prayed for some of you.  I pray that you have all been blessed and comforted through the gift that the Holy Spirit has given to me to blessed you and glorify Him.

God has given me the Mission Statement for this ministry.

(Isaiah (61:1-3), The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.  He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion, to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.  They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.

I had a difficult time accepting this charge from God for the ministry because it seemed to me to be carrying quite a burden.  The other reason why it seemed to be difficult to was a question to God, "How am I supposed to do all that?"  God's reply, "Write it down, meditate on My Word, and allow my Spirit to accomplish my Word.  It's not about you and as soon as you allow the Holy Spirit to work in you, my Word or plans for you will not return unto me, void".

The words that are highlighted in the scripture are highlighted for a reason.

  • the poor, the women that are poor in their hearts.  They need to be rich with the flowing of the Holy Spirit
  • bind up the brokenhearted.  Women that have had their hearts broken by abuse and trials do to trusted others that have caused a broken-heart reaction in them
  • freedom for the captives.  The demonic spirits that keep them captives in their hearts.  Not only in their hearts, but believing what the devil has said concerning their future
  • comfort all those who mourn.  Women mourn in their hearts because of this system of the world.  They have been pushed and shoved so many times that their hearts mourn
  • a crown of beauty, instead of ashes.  Beauty is not on the outside but the inside.  A beautiful spirit and heart needs to be a replacement for ashes (what the demonic spirits have burned up)
  • oil of gladness.  The anointing of My Spirit upon them so that they will no longer mourn in their hearts.
  • garment of praise.  Put on a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.  Heaviness that also begins in the heart.  Praise anyhow.
  • righteousness in the eyes of God
  • planting seeds in the generation of women to come and God will be glorified through your beautiful spirit.  A tree planted by the Living Waters (which is Christ Jesus)
Word for word what the Holy Spirit has given to me for each of you.  Please pray that the Spirit of the Lord will open your heart to not only hear the Word but believe that you are a valuable part of God's plan and purpose for your life.

Heavenly Father, I give you honor and praise for Your Word.  I pray Father that Your message will comfort and encourage Your beautiful women.  That they will receive Your Word and know without a doubt that You are with them always, and will never, never, never leave them alone or forsake them.  Father for the women that are not sure if they heart Your voice, by the power of the Holy Spirit I, though Christ Jesus I speak life unto them and that they receive a gift of discern and knowledge.  Speak to their hearts as only You can, in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment