Thursday, October 31, 2013

THE TWINS - GRACE AND MERCY

Good morning, Mighty Woman of God!  I pray that you have the peace of God in your heart on today and that you will honor Him in everything that you do or even with your heart.
 
Vines Complete Expository Dictionary: Grace - In modern Hebrew seems to stress the stronger meaning of "to pardon or to show mercy."  The word occurs around 80 times in Hebrew Old Testament.
 
Mercy - "to have compassion, be merciful, pity.
 
Matthew: 11:28-30), Then Jesus said, "Come unto me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."
 
Today I get to talk about me and you.  And prayerfully, the Spirit of the Lord will guide you.  While in my prayer time I was listening to a song, that basically says, "God's mercy kept me, so I wouldn't let go, I am here today because His mercy kept me so I wouldn't let go."  I don't know if you know that song but as I played it, I begin to look back over my life.  With everything within me, I have to thank God for His mercy.
 
Now, I am not suicidal at all, but going through physical, mental and drug abuse, I almost let go.  I almost let go of God's hand.  There were times in my life that I did consider just leaving this earth but as I looked at my children, I knew that I couldn't just leave.  I have thought that I was so horrible and my life was going far from God, so why am I here?  The more I tried to make my life work, the more Satan tried to stop me.  My late 20's and early 30's was very heavy for me.  I was very weary and tired.  I didn't read one of my bibles so I didn't know or understood anything about God's mercy and His grace.  I did not know that I should begin praying that the Lord will give me rest.  I didn't know that for the spirit of heaviness, start praising the Lord.
 
Woman of God, there will be some circumstances that you might face that will make you say, "Why me Lord".  Think about the Lord's grace that He has given to you.  Think about how merciful the Lord is to you.  I know that there has been times when you can see the Lord working your situation out for your good.  But know that just because you can't see that your situation will work out in your favor, know that the Lord is still with you.  The Lord does not want you to live a life of despair and hopelessness.  The Lord wants you to get up and take a stand that you will not let any event in your life cause you to be uncertain that He is with you.
 
My children are and blessing to me, because without them, I would have kept walking in despair.  Even though you may face times that causes you to flood your face with tears, it's okay, just get back up.  When you feel like you cannot make it any further and you feel like your life is hopeless, remember the twins:  God's GRACE and MERCY!
 
Heavenly Father, I pray that your word will go forth and comfort those that may be dealing with a crisis.  Touch them Father and restore them back to You.  I pray that those that are facing circumstances that they feel like they can't make it any further, touch their heart Lord and remind them that you are Merciful and you won't put more of them than they can handle.  May you bless those that think they cannot handle anymore speak to their heart Lord.  I pray that they praise you no matter what they are facing, in Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment