Monday, December 9, 2013

GOD'S ALREADY THERE!

Good morning, Mighty Woman of God!  I speak blessings upon you and your family on today and may the peace of God lighten any load that you may have today.
 
If you would like to support "Spiritual Growth for Women Ministry", you can purchase a copy of "Mighty Woman of God" at www.amazon.com for less than $10.  Thank you and God bless you.
 
The Lord gave me a revelation on today's message.  It is definitely a blessing for me, because the message was for me.  I just had to listen and allow the Lord to tie the scriptures together for me.  So I will do the same for you.
 
(Exodus 14:13-14, Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid.  Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today.  The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.  The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
 
(Exodus 14:19-20), Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel's army, withdrew and went behind them.  The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel.  Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.
 
The Israelites had not knowledge about the God that Moses served.  In fact, Moses didn't clearly understand God either.  But the more that Moses followed God's instructions and actually saw God miracles, he began to understand, know and have a close relationship with God.  He also realized that the God he served was much more powerful that any man. 
 
In Exodus 14: 10-12, the Israelites began complaining to Moses that the Egyptian army was close behind them and they felt that Moses' God lead them to their death.  The were at the point where they felt that they should have stayed slaves to the Egyptians.  They wanted to be free but they were unwilling to listen to the commands of God.
 
Read the first scriptures above, God is saying to you "Don't be afraid of what you see or what you may encounter along the way".  STAND FIRM and you will see God do some miraculous things in your life.  The same God that Moses served is the same God today.  Also God is saying to you, "He will fight your battles and the issues, deliverance and health problems that you have today, you will have no more".  The people that are mistreating you and laughing behind your back will be no more".  Don't complain and think that God is not moving on your behalf.
 
The Holy Spirit gave me this for me and you about the next scriptures, Exodus 14:19-20.  We cannot see the angel of the Lord that is right in front of us.  So we try to do God's work for Him.  There was an angel of the Lord that was leading the Israelites the whole time.  There was a pillar of cloud also with them to keep them out of darkness and keep the light shining over them.  As the enemy got closer, the angels of God, got instructions from God to move and go behind the Israelites to keep the enemy at a safe distance for them.  They didn't even notice the angel or the cloud that was with them.
 
God says, "Even though you don't see Him right in front of you, just believe and know that He is.  Even though it may seem as though the enemy is closing in on you, God has an angel right in place to continue to give you His light, and keep the enemy in back of you.  Even though you don't see how your situation can get any better, the Spirit of the Living God is going before you and will always be your guide".
 
This is the scripture that the Holy Spirit gave me to pray for us today. This scripture also ties into the above scripture.  (Psalms 119:105-112).
 
Heavenly Father, You word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.  I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.  I have suffered much; preserve my life, O Lord, according to Your word.  Accept, O Lord, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.  Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.  The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.  Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.  My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.  In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment