Monday, April 7, 2014

MY BURDEN IS LIGHT

Good morning, Mighty Woman of God.  I thank God for each of you daily and my prayers are always with you.  So know this, even if I have never spoken with you personally, I call out your name in prayer daily.

(Matthew 11:28-30), Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

The Lord's burden is light.  Meaning He won't put more on you than you can bare.  Let me say that again, "HE WON'T".  But that does not mean that other people in your life, won't put more on you then you can bare. 

Certain people might come into your life that will not care about how much you can bare they will just keep trying to stuff more of their mess into your baggage.  And single moms, I've been there.  We have children that you have to take care of; why accept someone else's burden's, some other man's burden's.  I was a married single mom.  I say that because although I was married my husband during those times was not a dad or a husband according to the laws of God.  And his burden was not at all light. 

Some men know that when they have a good woman, a woman of integrity and value; they also know that you are the kind of woman that ill always take care of your children.  You will always have a roof over your head and food in your cabinets.  So your burden will count on you to be a good mother and provider.  That type of man will stay with you, even though he is out running the streets all night.  Even if you decide to move, he will start acting right long enough for you to include him in your future plans.  That type of man, doesn't have a planned future but he knows that you do.  That type of man is counting on you to be you, a woman of value, integrity and a woman of God. 

Women are very emotional creatures, we follow our hearts.  The bible says that we don't even know our own hearts.  God does.  That is why prayer and a relationship with the Lord is very important.  Trust the Lord for your mate.  If your burden's become heavy, then it is not of God and maybe its time for you to lighten the load.  Stop, take a deep breath, and start rearranging and even throw away some of the things in your life that are too heavy.  If you keep that persons burdens that does not fit with yours, then you are taking a chance that you won't be able to reach your destination which God has set for you.

I know that people always say that the Lord doesn't put more on you than you can bare.  Like you, I have heard that saying many of times and did not believe it at all.  Mainly because the burden did not appear to be light at that time.  But, now I want you to believe and trust in God that His burden is light.  If you find that the burden is not light; then it is not of God.  When you get to a point where you think you cannot make it, stand up and remind yourself that you can handle whatever you are going through, because God said so and He will not let you down.  Say to yourself, "I can handle this because God has made me strong enough to handle this.  GIVE GOD PRAISE!

FREE 2014 Women's Conference, Saturday, June 7, 1P-3P, Clarion Inn, South Holland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment