Tuesday, July 15, 2014

WISDOM, CHARACTER, UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE

Good Morning, Mighty Woman of God.  I pray that you are having a blessed day and that you prosper spiritually as you seek after our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
For those of you that are new to the ministry, the Lord has instructed me to go through the Book of Proverbs this month.  The Book of Proverbs is about wisdom, knowledge and building your character.  God wants to change us from the inside out and in the end, your character and integrity will show others that you have had wise council by the Word of God.
 
I have been reading a chapter a day and I have really been blessed.  Yes, I am working on my character as well.
 
(Proverbs: 11:13), A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret. (Proverbs:12:18), Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
 
Okay ladies I'll be the first to admit that I have not always lived my life by those two scriptures.  Being a leader and having a ministry, I have to be trustworthy.
 
One thing that I realized is that keeping a secret or being a trustworthy person means a lot to people.  If you are gossiping about people, that means that you are not keeping their secret told to you in confidence.  Ladies, one thing about us is that we talk too much.  Yes, I said it, we talk entirely too much.  If you are telling someone else business you cannot be trusted and God cannot use a woman that cannot be trusted.
 
Reckless words are the words spoken out of your mouth that hurts other people.  Whether you are betraying their trust or speaking harshly to them, you are hurting them.  God says, it like a sword piercing through that person's body.  Imagine getting stabbed with a knife, it hurts and each time that you use your mouth to speak harshly to someone or betray a friends trust; you are hurting someone.
 
If you are wise and use the wisdom of God when you speak, you can bring forth good fruit and healing to your sister in Christ.  One of the ways that we can use wisdom in our speech is to ask God, will what I say or do, hurt someone else.  PRAISE GOD!
 
Heavenly Father, forgive me for not being a trustworthy woman of God.  Father, I know that I need to be wise, speak wisdom in order for you to use me for Your glory.  Father, I ask that you create in me a clean heart and a righteous spirit so that I can be used by You, in Jesus name, AMEN!
 
If you would like to support "Spiritual Growth for Women Ministry", please visit www.amazon.com or www.createspace.com to purchase a copy of "Breaking Shackles" or "Might Woman of God", two powerful books for less that $10.  Thank you and may God bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment