Tuesday, August 20, 2013

REWRITE THE SCRIPT

Good morning, my sister's in Christ Jesus!  I pray that you are blessed and highly favored of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
(Psalms: 25:1-5), Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed: let not mine enemies triumph over me.  Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.  Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
 
Today we're going to see a movie.  How many of you go to the movies based on the commercial that they show on TV?  I am one of those people.  Then when you get to the show, you pay that outrageous price for the ticket and of course, gotta have that extra butter popcorn.  You are so excited to be seeing the movie that you have been waiting for.  You get comfortable in your seat, get yourself situated only to find out that the commercials on the television had the best part of the movie.  You leave the show made that you spent all that money for nothing, but buttery popcorn.
 
If you have decided to get off the script that God has written for your life, you will be surprised to know that the devil only showed you the good parts of your life.  The devil has a way of deceiving women into thinking that we can make it without Jesus as long as we have a man in our live that says he loves us.  You read God's script (the bible) for your life and decided that it was too much trouble to act out.  In the meantime, you have seen only a glimpse of what the devil wants you to see.  He wants you to see money, cars, houses and he will not show you the price you may have to pay to be the star in his movie.  All you know is that you are happy right now, but what about when things get tough in the middle of the movie.  Or what about the end of the movie, when you finally figured out that you are just a stand-in for the movie.  Because you have not studied the script that God gave you and started blindly playing a part in Satan's movie, you are totally lost.  You don't even know what scene you are in and now you realize that you are starring in a low budget movie.
 
There is an out for you.  It made be time for you to quit orchestrating your own life.  Pray ask for God's forgiveness and get with His program.  You still have an opportunity to rewrite the script for your life, but you cannot do it without accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.  Repent.  God makes "all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose".  Satan makes all things work together for his good until your life has not purpose.  PRAISE GOD!
 
"Spiritual Growth for Women Ministry", is your ministry, you are a member of the ministry.  Please remember my sister's in Christ Jesus, that I am always available for prayer or just to have someone to touch and agree with or just talk.  I never share your business on facebook, and those of you that have called me know that once we give it to God, we don't give it to facebook.  Call me at 678-69-3179.  God bless you, woman of God.
 
If you would like to purchase a copy of my book, "Spiritual Growth for Women - Breaking Shackles", visit www.amazon.com for a special price.  Thank you for your contribution.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment