Thursday, March 21, 2013

SURPRISED

Good morning, Mighty women of God!  I speak blessings of peace and joy upon you.  I pray that you are blessed and highly favored by our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
(Jeremiah 29:11-13), For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
 
That is one of my favorite scriptures.  One of the things that I love about God is that you can't surprise Him.  Can you imagine what your life would be like if God didn't know all about you?  Your past, present and future.  What if you do something bad or wrong, God is sitting up in the heavens and say, "I didn't know she would do that".  So then God would have fix your problem in a hurry.  He would have to alter His plans for you.  I am so glad that we serve and awesome God.  He is omnipresent.  If God didn't have plans for me then He would definitely be surprised by the things that I did in my younger years and even today.  How could God have plans to give you hope and a good future if He was not omnipresent?
 
The other things about the God that we serve, is that He is real.  We don't have to stare at a fat statue and kneel before it, and hope that our situations or circumstances would change for the better.  We would definitely be waiting a long time for Buddha to show up.  There is know such thing as the spirit of Buddha.  There is a such thing as the Spirit of our Lord and Savior (the Holy Spirit).  Praying to Buddha will not give you the gift of speaking in tongues to fight the devil. Through the Holy Spirit, we receive gifts to help us fight the devil.  I don't know who Muhammad is either.  I know that a lot of Muslims have changed their last name to Muhammad, so who do you pray to?  A person or a temple. I do know that Muhammad cannot guarantee us hope or a prosperous future.  I do know that Neither Muhammad or Buddha are omnipresent.  Neither one can guide our footsteps or promise us that we can live in Paradise with the Lord.
 
God is not surprised by anything that we do or anything that we are going to do.  Therefore He is always aware of our future and our thoughts.  As long as we pray daily, seeking Him, the scripture says that He will listen to us.  When we seek Him with all of our heart, He is the God that is able to turn our situation around for the better.  God is the only one that can promise us a blessed present and future.  You will never pray to God and say, "surprise, I have cancer, can you heal my body."  God already knows therefore He has been working in your life since the day that you were born.  He is ready for anything that happens to us.  There are no surprises when it comes to God.  We don't surprise God, He surprises us.  I know that if God were surprised by anything that I have done in my life, bad or good, He would be so busy fixing my errors, that He wouldn't have time for anyone else.  Aren't you glad we serve a God that is not surprised by our actions, He has already made provisions for them.  PRAISE GOD!
 
There is still time to sign up for the Women's Conference on May 25th in Calumet City.  You can email me at deirdrehunt506@yahoo.com or sign in on events calendar.  The event is FREE and I am expecting God to do a new things in all of us.  Come on out for fellowship, food and spiritual growth.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment